Saturday, September 3, 2011

And then two years later...

And then two years later...
Life or GOD has once again place so much on my plate (or so it seems), that it has taken time to get to the point I am in now. All most normal. I have continued to read, as readers know it is part of our lives like breathing in air.
I have meant to sit down and just let my book-thoughts get "outdoors". No one may read these lines but it is nice to see them (thoughts) elsewhere besides floating inside of my head (there is not much room after 60 yrs of hording words and stories)! But the love of good books is never far from my daily plans.
So much to tell you on what I have read in all these months. The best author I found is sadly not writing any longer. But Stieg Larsson did write a trilogy of fiction-drama books. He wrote a lot of other material mostly non-fiction in his native Norwegian. I really did enjoy THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO/THE GIRL WHO LIKED TO PLAY WITH FIRE and THE GIRL WHO KICKED THE HORNET'S NEST.
I read a biography by a good friend of Larrson and it leaves me to wonder if Larrson had not written from a personal side of his? The movies are well done but not the last one. You must read the last book (a little tedious ) but worth the effort it connects all the dots.
Did I tell you of the author Sandra Dallas, I'll check if I didn't I will write next about this author.
Well, glad I took my first plunge and I hope to see you soon.Blessings to all out there!

1 comment:

saiful10 said...

wounder full site....