Sunday, March 2, 2008

This blog is the inspiration of one of the sisters (Daughter's of St. Paul community) who know how much of a reader I am. And my interest in sharing some of what I have gleamed from my journey in life with books or my book journeys or my love of books ; if you love books you know what I mean.

I think I have been reaching for a book to read (in contrast to being given an assigned book)
since I was 10 yrs. old. In high school, I worried my mother who thought she had raised a spinster, she would practically chase me from my room, untill I met my future husband in junior year and then I was watched well untill I married.

Luckily I married someone who also likes books. At times I think is was the 'link' that kept us together these 37 years and God's blessing of course.

Mysteries are for some time now my passion when I don't see anything interesting.

No comments: